Keheliya returns home from Australia
Media Minister Keheliya Rambukwella returned to the island from Australia where he had been receiving treatment for injuries he had sustained in an accident.
He arrived in the country at around 1.55am today (May 25), airport sources stated.
Minister Rambukwella traveled to Australia to watch a cricket match in which his son was participating in and had sustained knee injuries during his stay at a hotel in the country.
The Minister also had to undergo minor surgery after he was hospitalised.
The Media Minister has decided to call a press conference upon his arrival today.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Keheliya Rambukwella further remanded until March 14, 2024 February 29, 2024
- Supreme Court invalidates Cabinet decision granting Paget road residence to Maithripala Sirisena February 29, 2024
- Nagananda Kodituwakku barred from practicing as Attorney-at-Law February 29, 2024
- Sri Lanka President highlights country’s Indian ocean security commitment at Pathfinder Conference February 29, 2024
- 36 persons injured in a bus accident in Monaragala February 29, 2024