Lanka Indian Oil Company (LIOC) announces fuel price hike again
Lanka Indian Oil Company (LIOC) has decided to increase prices of Diesel by Rs. 15 per Litre and Petrol by Rs. 20 per Litre with effect from midnight on Friday (February 25).
Accordingly, Petrol 92-Octane is sold at Rs. 204 while Diesel at Rs. 139.
This is the second fuel price revision by LIOC this month.
However, the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation has not yet increased prices.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023