Lanka IOC to increase fuel prices from midnight today
Lanka IOC has decided to increase fuel prices from midnight today (February 06).
The price of 92 Octane Petrol has been increased by Rs. 07 per litre while the price of Auto Diesel has been increased by Rs. 03 per litre.
Accordingly, the new price of a litre of 92 Octane Petrol is Rs. 184 while the new price of Auto Diesel is Rs. 124 per litre.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023
- Suminda Sirisena passes away December 4, 2023