Lanka IOC to suspend fuel delivery for Friday (July 08) and Saturday (July 09)
The Lanka IOC has decided to suspend the delivery fuel to filling stations today (July 08) and tomorrow (July 09).
The decision was taken taking into account the number of protests planned for the two days.
Lanka IOC will continue to deliver fuel to CPC and industries.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023