Limited services offered at Narahenpita DMT office
Posted in Local News
The Head Office of the Department of Motor Traffic in Narahenpita will be reopened to service from today with a limited staff.
Commissioner General of the Department of Motor Traffic Sumith Alahakoon stated that the services will be provided only on prior appointments.
Services can also be obtained from the Jaffna, Anuradhapura, Kurunegala, Gampaha and Hambantota district offices, the Commissioner General of the Department of Motor Traffic said.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
I want to know about documents for the transection of motor bicycle from DMT