Litro Gas prices increased
Litro Gas company has increased the prices of LP gas cylinders with immediate effect.
12.5 kg gas cylinder has been increased by Rs. 80, from Rs. 4,280/- to Rs. 4,360/-.
The 5 kg gas cylinder has been increased fby Rs. 30, from Rs. 1,720 to Rs. 1,750/-.
2.3 kg gas cylinder has been increased by Rs. 15, from Rs. 800/- to Rs. 815/-.
Litro Gas prices are revised on the 05th of every month based on the pricing formula, in accordance with the price fluctuations in the world market.
According to Litro Gas Lanka Ltd, two ships transporting gas are scheduled to reach Sri Lanka on Saturday (November 05) and Sunday (November 06).
Litro Chairman Muditha Peiris said the two shipments will transport 3,750 metric tonnes and 3,780 metric tonnes of gas respectively.
He said orders placed for gas will be sufficient until April 2024.
A new stock of Litro Gas cylinders is scheduled to be released to the market in January 2023.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Official Creditor Committee confirms debt treatment deal with Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023