Litro to reduce domestic LP gas prices from tomorrow (May 03)
The prices of Litro domestic LP gas cylinders are set to be further reduced tomorrow (May 03).
Accordingly, the price of a 12.5 kg Litro domestic LP gas cylinder will be reduced by at least Rs. 100 while the prices of other cylinders will also be reduced proportionately from midnight tomorrow (May 03) Litro Gas Chairman Muditha Peiris said.
He said exact amounts of LP gas price reductions will be officially announced tomorrow (May 03).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Parliament approves VAT (amendment) Bill December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023