Litro to reduce Gas prices from midnight tomorrow (October 05)
The price of Litro domestic gas cylinders will be reduced by Rs.200 to Rs.300 from midnight tomorrow (October 05), Litro Gas Lanka Chairman Muditha Peiris said.
Litro Gas Lanka Ltd said the price revision is based on the price drop in the world market and the price formula that was introduced for LP Gas.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023