Malaka Silva released on bail
Posted by Editor on August 12, 2020 - 2:30 pm
Former minister Mervyn Silva’s son Malaka Silva, was today ordered to be released on bail by Kaduwela Magistrate Court.
He arrested by the Thalangama police last night, for death threatening a businessman.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023