Manusha supports Government
News courtesy: Ada Derana
UNP Galle District MP Manusha Nanayakkara has stated that he will support the upcoming Constitutional Amendment of the Government. He added that he will vote in favour of the amendment at parliament next week.
Manusha addressing a press conference said that while the opposition suffers defeat after defeat, a service could rendered to the country by joining the President.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023