Mohan Samaranayake appointed new Media Spokesman to the President
Posted in Local News
Mohan Samaranayake was appointed as the new Media Spokesman to the President in addition to his post as the Chairman of the Sri Lanka Rupavahini Corporation, the President’s Media Division (PMD) stated.
Ms. Anuradha Herath was appointed as the Director of International Media, the PMD stated.
Bandula Jayasekera, who earlier held the position, is to be appointed as the Consul General of Sydney.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
You’ve been a balanced political analyst and intellectual. You developed conflicts with UN when you worked with them.
Now I have a question, are you still an impartial analyst and journalist ?