Monday (June 13) declared a special Government Holiday
Posted in Local News
Monday, 13th June has been declared as a special Government holiday, The Ministry of Public Administration said.
The Ministry said this decision was taken citing transportation issues and difficulties experienced in operating government offices.
However, the holiday should not be an obstacle for the maintenance of essential services of the government, the Ministry said.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Here we have more holidays than working days.
The Govt Cars have no fuel.
The Busses and trains are not running.
Three years of Raja Pavula rule and here we are!
PM RW CHURCHILL (Ranil Rajapaksa) in the chair for one month; the rot continues.