More jobs for Sri Lankans in Japan
Posted in Local News
Sri Lankans will receive more job opportunities in Japan after an agreement was reached to establish training centres aimed at training locals to take up employment in Japan.
This was stated by the Minister of Labour and Foreign Employment Manusha Nanayakkara who is currently in Japan.
Sri Lanka reached a bilateral agreement with the government of Japan, in order to establish training centres which will open up more highly paid jobs for Lankans, Minister Manusha Nanayakkara further said.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023