More than 4 million users registered with National Fuel Pass system as of yesterday (July 26)
More than 4 million users (4,096,824) have registered and obtained the National Fuel Pass as of 9:00 PM yesterday (July 26), Minister of Power & Energy Kanchana Wijesekara said.
He said the new QR code system was tested at 299 Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) fuel stations and 34 Lanka IOC (LIOC) filling stations by yesterday.
Accordingly, 92,845 transactions in total have been completed yesterday through the QR code system.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023