MoU between SLFP and SLPP inked
Posted in Local News
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) and Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) was signed a short while ago.
The MoU was signed by SLFP General Secretary MP Dayasiri Jayasekara and his SLPP counterpart Attorney-at-Law Sagara Kariyawasam.
The ceremony is taking place at the Sri Lanka Foundation Institute (SLFI) in Colombo.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
R.I.P S.L.F.P God bless you may you be reborn with a good backbone to stand on your own.