Namal Rajapaksa takes oath in new State Ministry
Minister Namal Rajapaksa was sworn in as the State Minister of Digital Technology and Entrepreneur Development before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa at the Presidential Secretariat today (03).
He also holds the portfolios of Youth Affairs and Sports.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023