New ministers take oaths
Nine Cabinet Ministers and one State Minister took oaths before President Maithripala Sirisena today (22nd May) following the Cabinet reshuffle held at the Presidential Secretariat.
Prime Minister Ranil Wickramasinghe was also present on this occasion.
Mangala Samaraweera – Minister of Finance and Mass Media
S.B. Dissanayake – Minister of Social Empowerment, Welfare and Kandyan Heritage
W.D.J. Seneviratne – Minister of Labor, Trade Union Relations and Sabaragamuwa Development
Ravi Karunanayake – Minister of Foreign Affairs
Mahinda Samarasinghe – Minister of Ports and Shipping
Gayantha Karunatilake – Minister of Lands and Parliamentary Reforms
Arjuna Ranathunga – Minister of Petroleum and Resources Development
Chandima Weerakkody – Minister of Skills Development and Vocational Training
Thilak Janaka Marapana – Minister of Development Assignment
Mahinda Amaraweera – State Minister of Mahaweli Development (Including his Current Ministerial portfolio)
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
Nice to see Mangala & Ravi Swapping their ministries.
Just like changing pillows to cure a headache.
most of the ministerial prtolios shuffled amongst the tie coat brigade ……..uber alles sri lankans