‘New Year an opportunity to build a new Sri Lanka’
Posted in Local News
The JVP says all citizens should be determined to build a new Sri Lanka during this New Year.
Issuing a message to mark the Sinhala and Tamil New Year, the JVP said Sri Lankans are faced with numerous challenges this year adding that should not deter them to strive to achieve their targets.
The JVP said Sri Lanka needs a new vision and a new path to save the people from destruction.
The party urges all Sri Lankans to unite and help rebuild the country for the future generation.
(Source: News Radio)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
“The JVP said Sri Lanka needs a new vision and a new path to save the people from destruction” – Agree, but not your vision and path of “confused socialism” that includes giving into all unreasonable and suicidal demands from the Tamil separatists (i.e. when have we ever seen you come out and call a spade a spade and tell the parasitic Tamil separatist, directly, that they will not be given a “We Tamils” racist separate state in Sri Lanka?)!