No-confidence motion filed against Ravi Karunanayake
Posted in Local News
A No-Confidence motion signed by more than 100 UPFA MPs against Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayaka was handed over to the Speaker at his official residence a short while ago, MP Ranjith de Soyza said.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Just market himself to look a finance brain but with no ethics , no practical application , he may have passed exams which we do not know of but this is not a finance minister or even close to one. He was given the ministry to clearup the evidence against his money laundering case with New Yourk based LTTE operations
Thank you Ravi, hope you enjoy the backbench. You inherited a robust economy and in 4 months, you turned it upside down to a tottering economy unable to pay public sector wages.
In your short lived stint, you created LKR43b profit to the Mahendram and his son-in-law. You will be remembered for that forever and forever.
It is time to handover public finances to Hon Patali Champika Ranawaka who is the only Minister who displays rational thought and delivers rational outcomes.