No decision to increase domestic gas prices
Posted in Local News
Co-Cabinet Spokesperson Minister Ramesh Pathirana says no decision has been taken to increase the domestic gas prices by the Cabinet of Ministers.
Speaking during a media briefing in Colombo today, Minister Pathirana said the Minister of Trade has informed the Cabinet that a proposal has been submitted to the Cabinet to increase the domestic gas prices.
He said the government decided to evaluate the proposal but did not consent to a price hike.
(Source: News Radio)
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023