No faith in Govt.’s actions – Mahinda
Posted in Local News
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa stated that no faith could be placed in the present government’s course of action.
He also complained that the Government did not seem to be conducting any sort of investigation into the recent discovery of narcotics in a container.
The former President expressed these sentiments upon addressing the media after an event in Colombo yesterday (08).
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
I have ni faith in any of you all mate.