No faith in Govt.’s actions – Mahinda
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa stated that no faith could be placed in the present government’s course of action.
He also complained that the Government did not seem to be conducting any sort of investigation into the recent discovery of narcotics in a container.
The former President expressed these sentiments upon addressing the media after an event in Colombo yesterday (08).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023