No-faith motion against PM handed over
Posted in Local News
The no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe with more than 100 signatures of opposition members including ministers, state ministers and deputy ministers was handed over to Parliament Secretary General Dammika Dassanayaka a short while ago, Parliamentarian Manusha Nanayakkara said.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
is there a alternative person in parliament who can replace Mr.Ranil Wickramasinghe these jokers just want to see the corrupt regime come back disrupt parliament and not pass the 20 Amendment that’s the truth. deep in their hear they do not want this country to develop its only they and their families should develop. any way nomination should not be given to these crooks in UNP or SLFP or any other party in Sri-Lanka
Knowing very well that he is leading a minority Govt. our Prime Minister revels in steering his ship on a collusionary course against his opposition. He lacks diplomacy. There is now no alternative but to dissolve the Parliament.