No-Faith Motion against Ravi handed over
Posted in Local News
The Joint Opposition says a no-confidence motion against Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ravi Karunanayake, has been submitted.
Parliamentarian Bandula Gunawardane said the no-confidence motion has been submitted with the signatures of 32 members of parliament. He further noted that the no-confidence motion was submitted to the Parliament Chief of Staff Neil Iddawela on Thursday evening.
Deputy Secretary General of Parliament Neil Iddawala confirmed that a No Confidence Motion had been received against the Minister.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
UNP will vote against the No-confidence Motion!