Non-essential and non-urgent surgeries to be delayed in Government hospitals in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s Ministry of Health says a decision has been taken to postpone non-essential and non-urgent surgeries at government hospitals.
However, essential and urgent surgeries will be performed as usual, according to the Ministry of Health.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023