One more patient recovers from Coronavirus
Posted in Local News
One more COVID-19 patient has been discharged from the hospital after recovering from the virus, stated the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, the tally of total COVID-19 recoveries has climbed to 56 patients.
Sri Lanka has so far recorded 7 deaths due to the deadly virus.
Total Confirmed Cases – 203
Active Cases – 140
New Cases – 4
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 154
Recovered & Discharged – 56
Deaths – 7
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023