Our activists are disappointed – Navin Dissanayake
The activists of the United National Party (UNP) are disappointed with the policies of the government, a Minister said.
Minister of Plantation Industries Navin Dissanayake pointed out that this situation has been emerged due to the coalition government concept.
The Minister added that however measures would be taken to ensure that the activists’ needs are fulfilled.
Minister Dissanayake made these observations while speaking at an event held in Nuwara Eliya.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023