Petition against Ravi’s appointment
UNP Provincial Councilor Maithree Gunaratne has filed a petition today against UNP Leader Ranil Wickremesinghe and others challenging the appointment of National Organizer and for violating the Party’s Constitution.
UNP’s Colombo District MP Ravi Karunanayake was appointed the national organizer of the party at the Working Committee meeting two weeks ago.
Courtesy: DM Online
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023