Pillayan acquitted over Joseph Pararajasingham murder case and released
Posted in Local News
MP Sivanesathurai Chandrakanthan alias “Pillayan” has been acquitted over the case pertaining to the murder of former TNA MP Joseph Pararajasingham.
The verdict was handed down by the Batticaloa High Court judge when the case was taken up this morning (January 13).
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023