President makes sudden inspection visit to Narahenpita NHDA Office
President Gotabaya Rajapaksa made a sudden inspection visit to the Narahenpita Office of the National Housing Development Authority.
The President visited the office today (23) following a complaint by a client.
According to the complainer, the officers had failed to perform their respective duties on a number of occasions while saying that the staffs were not adequate.
President Rajapaksa who observed the office witnessed that there were sufficient staff to fulfil their duties properly.
The President noticed a differently abled person who had visited the office seeking services waiting in great distress and inquired about his background and his need.
The President who met with the staff emphasized that the primary responsibility of the public servants is to fulfill the public needs efficiently and without hesitation.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Keheliya Rambukwella further remanded until March 14, 2024 February 29, 2024
- Supreme Court invalidates Cabinet decision granting Paget road residence to Maithripala Sirisena February 29, 2024
- Nagananda Kodituwakku barred from practicing as Attorney-at-Law February 29, 2024
- Sri Lanka President highlights country’s Indian ocean security commitment at Pathfinder Conference February 29, 2024
- 36 persons injured in a bus accident in Monaragala February 29, 2024