President Rajapaksa accepts invitation of Modi
Posted in Local News
Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa will attend the swearing in ceremony of India’s Prime Minister elect Narendra Modi on May 26 at the Rastrapathi Bhawan,
Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi invited heads of all the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) members for his swearing-in ceremony May 26,
(Government News Portal)
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
This is a high risk strategy as China, US and Russia have quietly expressed reservations of Mr Modi’s elevation to Prime Minister-ship of India.
Mr Modi’s past performance as leader of Gujarat fails to convince effective leadership of the Great Bharat.