President released from D.A. Rajapaksa Memorial case
Posted in Local News
Permanent High Court at Bar today (21) acquitted President Gotabaya Rajapaksa from the D.A. Rajapaksa Museum case.
The three-judge bench has also ordered to release the President’s passport.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
Let the guilty be punished -whether it’s a Prez, a peon or whosoever of the country!
However, in this case it’s nice to see the frivolous, politically-vindictive, trumped-up charges against selective individuals are being thrown out of Court, but especially in this case because these charges were filed against our LTTE-terra war winning national hero!
So, the 50-Billion Rupee question is – when are jail convictions coming against the thieves who emptied the Central Bank, i.e. the Bond Scam, i.e. the biggest financial fraud in SL’s history?