President released from D.A. Rajapaksa Memorial case
Posted by Editor on November 21, 2019 - 11:08 am
Permanent High Court at Bar today (21) acquitted President Gotabaya Rajapaksa from the D.A. Rajapaksa Museum case.
The three-judge bench has also ordered to release the President’s passport.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Dengue cases increased to 78,322 December 7, 2023
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023