President signs death penalty for four drug dealers
Posted in Local News
President Maithripala Sirisena says that he has already signed the order to impose the death penalty for prisoners convicted for drug dealing.
“I have already signed the papers and they will be carried out soon,” the President told media heads at a meeting this morning.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
Why don’t he sign his own death penalty. That will make every one happy.
He may be Signing his own death penalty before it is carried out brain specialist should be made to carry out whether there is a obstacle in his brains which makes him say and do these nonsensical things
Go away, you Gamrala,
You are an insult to our Nation,
Go away Sir, Go away.