Price of Petrol 92 Octane hiked
The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) has decided to increase the price of Petrol 92 Octane by Rs 3.00 per litre, with effect from midnight today (10), the Ministry of Finance announced.
The revised price of Petrol 92 Octane per litre will accordingly be Rs 138.00.
However, the prices of other fuel categories will not be revised, the ministry added.
Meanwhile, Lanka IOC increased the price of 92 Octane Petrol by Rs.7 per litre with effect from midnight today (10).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023