Price of wheat flour increased by Rs. 8.50
Posted in Local News
Price of wheat flour has been increased by Rs. 8.50 per kilogram with immediate effect, sources told Ada Derana. Therefore the new price of a kilogram of wheat flour is Rs. 98.50.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
Very good news for everyone!More temple should build everywhere.All hotels and factories should closed down if they belonging religeos scared area,this way economics going down our country unfortunity.Last times religeos active more and economics actives less!
well done, this is what i was especting.maiyokka and sambol will be the eventual meal for lankans i hope.but in a way it is very tasty food i swear.
Who’s this Jackass called ‘weerasinghe’ & how do you use sinhala name while being a pig-shit-like Beggar here..?
Who’re you Ass to talk about Temples in such way..?
Aren’t you a f..king evil- bull killer who use a fake sinhala name as timid pig..?
We srilankans know what to eat & you Animal Killer Ashiq can leave here asap..! Jackass folk like Ashiq never can be srilankans though you hanging here like f..king buggers..?