Prices of imported milk powder to be reduced from 15th May, 2023
Posted in Local News
The price of imported milk powder will be reduced by Rs. 200 per kilogram from 15 May, 2023, Trade Minister Nalin Fernando said.
Importers of milk powder have agreed to reduce the prices of milk powder following a discussion with the minister in this regard.
The Trade Minister said the new prices will be officially announced by May 15, 2023.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023