Prime Minister leaves for Norway
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe will leave for Norway on an official tour today. The Prime Minister will hold bilateral talks with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg, Chairperson of the Norwegian Senate Tone Wilhelmeseri Troen, Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Soriede and other stakeholders.
Fisheries and Aquatic Resources and Rural Economy Minsiter Vjith Wijayamuni Zoysa and MPs Kavinda Jayawardena and Heshan Vitharanage will accompany the Prime Minister.
After touring Norway, Wickremesinghe is due to leave for London.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023