Prime Minister of Thailand to address parliament on May 31
Posted in Local News
The Prime Minister of Thailand Yingluck Shinawatra is set to address parliament on May 31, Deputy Parliamentary Speaker Chandima Weerakkody stated today (May 22).
Addressing the parliament today, Weerakkody said that the Prime Minister of Thailand will address the Sri Lankan parliament on May 31 at 2.45pm.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
Just say that you have Law and Order and do not follow double standards as far as the citizens rights under the constitutions are are concerned.
Good Luck to you! your Excellency PM of Thailand, Yingluck Shinawatara.
DEAR FORMER PRIME MINISTER YIN LUCK SHINAWATRA.YOUR EXCELLENCE,I WANT TO POUR MY GRATITUDE TO THE FORMIDABLE SERVICE YOU HAVE DONE TO THAILAND AND ITS CITIZENS.THE WORLD ALSO SEES INTO YOUR HEART.YOU HAVE TRIED TO BRING FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN YOUR NATION.WE MISS YOU AND PRAY THAT THE RECONCILIATION IS FULFILLED TO HASTEN PEACE AND HARMONY IN YOUR COUNTRY.WYCLIFFE W SIMIYU
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND STILL BELIEVE THAT ONE TIME,ONE DAY,THAILAND AS A NATION WOULD BEGIN TO ENJOY PEACE AND DEMOCRACY AS DO THE PEOPLE AND COUNTRY OF KENYA,KENYA HAS THE LARGEST DIVERSITY OF MANY COMMUNITIES RANGING TO OVER 42 SUB TRIBES,YET THE COUNTRY HAS SAILED FROM MAKING DEMOCRACY A SUCCESS IN FULFILLING PEOPLES MANDATE TO VOTE IN THOSE THEY BELIEVE CAN BRING CHANGE IN THEIR CORRIDORS OF LEADERSHIP.AM NOT SAYING THAT KENYA TRANSITION TO DEMOCRACY IS PERFECT.WHAT I WANT TO IS THAT,DESPITE THE CHALLENGES INVOLVED,KENYA HAS MOUNTED PEACE INITIATIVE WITH ALL STRONG HOLD AND THE RULING GOVERNMENT COMING TOGETHER FOR A RESOLUTE THAT KENYA IS BIGGER THAT OUR OWN SELF PRIORITIES.THAILAND AS A NATION IS NO LESS THAN THAT.WYCLIFFE W S KENYA.+254708610055