Private bank in Seeduwa robbed
Posted in Local News
An unidentified gunman robbed a private bank in Seeduwa town this morning.
The perpetrator was wearing a full face helmet and carrying an object resembling a pistol, according to police. The robbery had taken place at around 9.05 am.
Police said the suspect had fled the scene in his motorbike.
The value of the stolen money has not been estimated yet and Seeduwa police is conducting further investigations to identify the suspect.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023