Professor Carlo Fonseka no more
Posted in Local News
Former President of the Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC) Professor Carlo Fonseka passed away due to an illness at the age of 86.
Family sources said Professor Fonseka passed away while receiving treatment at the Colombo National Hospital.
Professor Carlo Fonseka was renowned for his contribution to the medical field in the country.
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
Goodbye Prof Fonseka,
We will remember you for the good as well as the bad, the bad being more than the good..