Protesters near Parliament of Sri Lanka tear gassed again
Sri Lanka Police used tear gas to disperse a group of protesters who were at the entrance of the Parliament on the Pelawatta road.
Sri Lanka Police personnel dressed in Riot Gear were seen manhandling a protester and dragging him away from the rest.
The protestor was demanding all 225 Parliamentarians resign with immediate effect.
Among those affected by the tear gas attack were children.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023