Ragama train accident claims four lives
Posted in Local News
At least four people including a child were killed when a jeep collided with a train travelling from Matara to Vavuniya at the Batuwatte Railway Crossing in Ragama, a short while ago.
Sri Lanka Railways said that train services on the main railway line have temporarily halted due to the accident involving a train traveling from Colombo to Vavuniya and a SUV.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023