Rajitha, Hirunika, Arjuna, Champika sign from UNFGG
JHU General Secretary Rajitha Senaratne, Hirunika Premachandra, Arjuna Ranatunga and Champika Ranawaka have signed their nomination papers for the forthcoming General Elections from the newly formed United National Front for Good Governance, sources said.
Accordingly, Ranawaka and Hirunika will contest from the Colombo District, Senaratne from Kalutara and Ranatunga from the Gampaha District.
This morning, the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to form the United National Good-Governance Front was signed by the UNP, SLMC, JHU and the faction of the SLFP breakaway group and several other parties and civic organisations at Temple Trees.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023