Rajitha seeking medical treatment abroad
Attorneys have sought to file a motion before the Colombo Magistrates Court requesting permission for Parliamentarian Dr. Rajitha Senaratne to travel to Singapore for medical treatment.
Gunarathne Wanninayake, the Attorney representing MP Senaratne in court stated medical reports from the Mount Elizabeth hospital in Singapore and the private hospital in Narahenpita the MP is currently receiving treatment from, are expected to be submitted before court,
He said it is anticipated that the travel ban imposed on the MP will be lifted after the motion is taken up for consideration.
MP Rajitha Senaratne was transferred from the CICU ward of the Narahenpita hospital to a normal ward last afternoon.
(Source: News Radio)
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
He played fool. Entire Country knows it.
Sure, sure (dis)honorable Sir, yes we all know this all-of-a-sudden your illness that came about, and now your need to go to Singapore for treatment for it, all that is as authentic as the Ralph Lauren shirt I once bought, only to escape pestering from a (seemingly) poverty-stricken-tourist-tout that I sympathized with, in Bangkok!