Ranjan further remanded until February 12
UNP MP Ranjan Ramanayake, who was arrested in connection with the controversial audio clips, has been further remanded until February 12 by the Nugegoda Magistrate’s Court today.
He was arrested by the Colombo Crimes Division (CCD) officers at his residence in Madiwala on January 14.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023