CID records statement of Ranil on Easter attacks
Posted in Local News
The Criminal Investigations Department (CID) has recorded a statement from former Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe, regarding the Easter Sunday terror attacks.
Earlier, Deputy Solicitor General (DSG) Dlieepa Peiris informed the Colombo Chief Magistrate’s Court that it was vital to record statements from former President Maithripala Sirisena, former Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe and Speaker Karu Jayasuriya over the Easter Sunday bomb attacks.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
OK corrupt, incompetent, unpatriotic Green Man, did you talk about how greedy you were then for “Muslim votes” and how that resulted in this horrific calamity for our beloved nation? If you did not, I hope the CID sleuths yanked it out of you with relentless questioning!
Trouble brewing for the former King who went shopping in Singapore !!!