Ranjan still hasn’t tabled phone recordings at parliament – Deputy Speaker
Posted in Local News
Deputy Speaker Ananda Kumarasiri stated that Ranjan Ramanayake has not handed over the controversial voice recordings to the Secretary General of Parliament to date.
Speaking at the commencement of parliamentary proceedings today, the deputy speaker said the media reports circulating that the tapes have been handed over were false.
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
He was an actor and will always be an actor. Unfortunately we have such illiterate low class people in parliament so what can expect. Ranjani can only behave Ranjani knows. He has shown his true colors or should it be some one has helped all of us to see what slow down ass he really is.
This celluloid actor thinks no end of himself. Aided and abetted by certain big wigs he invaded into spheres hitherto even the angels feared to tread. His own uncle Professor Dr, Carlo Fonseka on several occasions admonished him to guard his mouth. He is incorrigible and is . beyond redemption. He is a quadruped in biped form and attire. .He should be kept aloof of the civil society.