Ranjit Madduma Bandara sworn in as Law & Order Minister
Minister Ranjith Madduma Bandara was sworn in as the Minister of Law and Order before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat a short while ago.
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe and Secretary to the President Austin Fernando were also present on this occasion.
Madduma Bandara is the current cabinet minister of Public Administration and Management. He will now hold the additional cabinet portfolio of Law and Order.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Defence Ministry refutes reports of ‘lavish spending’ for entertaining military heads December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka moving towards social revolution – Anura December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs US $ 1.4 trillion additional investment to realise SDGs by 2030: IPS study December 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Sports Minister appoints new National Sports Council December 4, 2023
- ‘We quit our stressful public sector jobs to earn £150 a month in Sri Lanka’ December 4, 2023