Ranjit Madduma Bandara sworn in as Law & Order Minister
Posted in Local News
Minister Ranjith Madduma Bandara was sworn in as the Minister of Law and Order before President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat a short while ago.
Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe and Secretary to the President Austin Fernando were also present on this occasion.
Madduma Bandara is the current cabinet minister of Public Administration and Management. He will now hold the additional cabinet portfolio of Law and Order.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
The Boss who sits in the Big Chair is licking the bottoms of the Blue leaders to work out a deal with them for the next Prezi elections.
If Field Marshall is appointed L&O Minister, the Blue brigade will be behind bars, quickly.
This move to appoint a dumbhead as the L&O Minister will strengthen RW’s prospects at the next Prezi elections as he will campaign for a clean Govt with a promise to appoint the Field Marshall as L&O Minister.
Is he qualified to do the job?
you are RIGHT, Concerned.
This guy is is a incapable dumbhead.
The Boss has decided to protect the Blue Party Looters.
This guy is S***; he doesn’t know what he is doing or what he is speaking.
He has been appointed by Lilly White to ensure safety of his Blue Boss and his Brothers.