Rapid Antigen Test is not a substitute for the PCR test – GMOA
The Rapid Antigen Test is not a substitute for the PCR test, stressed the Government Medical Officers Association on Thursday (18).
Dr. Haritha Aluthge, the Editor for the GMOA speaking to reporters said when 50 Rapid Antigen Tests were carried out on Wednesday (18), 04 people tested positive.
However, the other 46 people who tested negative to the Rapid Antigen Tests must definitely be subject to PCR tests, urged the GMOA.
(Source: News 1st)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023