Revised guidelines on employee attendance in public sector
The government has decided to once again revise the procedure to be followed in recalling employees in the public sector back to work.
Accordingly, it has been decided that only employees who are essential should be called to the offices from Monday (16).
Army Commander General Shavendra Silva says that the respective Heads of government institutions are allowed to decide on the number of staff members to be called for work.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023