Revised health guidelines issued for next two weeks
Sri Lanka’s Health Ministry issued revised COVID-19 guidelines that will come into effect from 05th of July 2021 to 19th July 2021.
The Inter-Provincial travel restrictions will remain in effect for a period of 14 days from 05th July, said the Health Ministry.
The restrictions will be reviewed after 14 days from July 05, 2021.
According to the revised guidelines, weddings will not be permitted. Only registration is allowed with 10 attendees including bride and groom while funerals must take place within 24 hours with only 15 people in attendance.
Also, Pubs & Bars, Casinos, Night Clubs, Betting Centers closed while spas will be allowed to operate while hotels and guest houses can be opened under strict adherence to health guidelines.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Parliament approves VAT (amendment) Bill December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023